The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) will be seeking the services of a Managing Contractor (MC) to provide administrative and operational support for the Australia Awards Myanmar and engagement with Australian alumni in Myanmar more broadly.
Under the guidance of DFAT, the MC will:
- Establish priorities and targets as part of the annual cycle of selection and mobilisation
- Attract high quality applications
- Select high calibre, of-interest applicants
- Support enrolment in relevant and good quality courses of study
- Prepare awardees for their Australian experience
- Provide targeted on-award support for awardees in Australia
- Deliver high quality public diplomacy materials
- Engage alumni (awardees and self-funded) upon return to Myanmar
It is estimated that the budget over three years will be up to AUD 24 million (inclusive of approximately AUD 18 million for long-term scholarships). The indicative total contract value to outsource implementation is up to AUD 6 million over three years (February 2020 to February 2023). The program will also have an option to extend the contract for up to a further three years with an indicative budget of up to AUD 6 million.
Selected parts of the Expanded Investment Concept Note and its Annexes are provided for the information of the market and prospective tenderers. The proposed procurement will be listed on the AusTender website when it is released to market.
- Selected parts of the Expanded Investment Concept Note ‘Australia Awards in Myanmar’ [DOCX 103 KB] | [PDF 965 KB]
- Annex A Australia Awards Global Strategy 2016-2018 [PDF]
- Annex B Australia Awards Global Monitoring and Evaluation Framework 2017 [PDF]
- Annex C Australia Awards Myanmar Country Profile 2020