There have been 5 cases of illness which could be linked to a strain of salmonella called Salmonella Enteritidis.
Bridgewater Poultry is recalling their products which have been available at Woolworths and independent stores in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania and Coles in Victoria and South Australia.
The eggs are packaged as:
- Woolworths 12 Cage Free Eggs 700g
- Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 600g
- Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 700g
- Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 800g
- Loddon Valley Barn Laid 600g (VIC and SA only).