Western Australian tourism businesses have taken home twelve medals for the State at the 2021 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards held in Sunshine Coast tonight.
The medals were awarded to:
- Gold – Fremantle Prison – Cultural Tourism
- Gold – Live Ningaloo – Ecotourism
- Gold – Tree Chalets – Self Contained Accommodation
- Silver – CinefestOZ – Festivals & Events
- Silver – The Hike Collective – Tour & Transport Operators
- Silver – Pullman Bunker Bay Resort – 5 Star Accommodation
- Silver – Postcards from our Backyard (WAITOC) – Tourism Marketing & Campaigns
- Bronze – Geronimo Rottnest – Adventure Tourism
- Bronze – Go Cultural Aboriginal Tours & Experiences – Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Tourism
- Bronze – Kimberleyland Waterfront Holiday Park – Caravan & Holiday Parks
- Bronze – SurfPoint Resort – 3-3.5 Star Accommodation
- Bronze – Two Feet & a Heartbeat – Excellence in Food Tourism
Tourism Council WA CEO Evan Hall congratulated all the WA medallists and finalists for demonstrating business excellence and continuing to deliver outstanding tourism experiences over a challenging two year period.
“The list of WA medallists from the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards highlights the world-class tourism experiences Western Australia has to offer,” Mr Hall said.
“Now is a perfect time to book a trip in WA and add these National Award winners to the list of must-do experiences.”
For more Award-winning and high-quality tourism businesses, visit www.holidayinwa.com.au. The website lists accommodation, tours and experiences, includes businesses’ ratings from travellers, and highlights COVID Vaxx practicing businesses.