Ballina Shire Council is asking all motorists to be vigilant and take care following heavy rainfall, which is expected to continue over the coming days.
Council is asking all motorists to be vigilant obey traffic control and signage in place.
CLOSED DUE TO FLOODWATERS:
- Boundary Road @ Marom Creek
- Eltham Road @Macguires Creek Bridge
- Friday Hut Road @ Emigrant Creek (Kirklands Crossing)
- Houghlahans Creek Road Causeways
- Lindendale Road Causeway
- Marom Creek Road (between Tucki Rd To Rous Mill Rd)
- Marom Creek Road @ Gum Creek
- Marom Creek Road @Yellow Creek
- Marom Creek Road @Youngman Creek
- Pearces Creek Hall Road @ Pearces Creek
- Ross Lane @Deadmans Creek
CAUTION WATER OVER ROAD:
- Dalwood Road @ Gum Creek Weir
- Old Bangalow Road, Tintenbar
- Uralba Road, Uralba
- Watson’s Lane @ Emigrant Creek
Ballina Shire Council staff regularly check roads across our shire and signpost flooded roads. Not all urban roads can be signposted – so be aware of changing conditions in your local area.
For emergency help in floods and storms call the SES on 132 500.
Bin collection services will not be impacted.
The Ballina Byron Gateway Airport is open. Please contact airlines for flight information.
Burns Point Ferry is operating. Please exercise caution when driving on and off the ferry.