The following themes will guide its development:
- Social change and community wellbeing
- Customer expectations and diverse customer needs
- Government and legislative change
- Climate change and the environment
- Economic and technological change
- Population growth and urbanisation
- Transport, parking and mobility.
The Council Plan reflects all of us and everyone is encouraged to by participating in the range of consultation opportunities available.
How can I get involved?
Community engagement is a crucial part of developing the Council Plan. We want to know the issues that are important to you, and how you see our City now and in the coming years.
Workshops are taking place in coming weeks and there is an online survey. If you’d like to get involved, register at Have Your Say.