Leaders of Australia’s energy industry, government ministers and department representatives will gather in Melbourne next week for Australian Energy Week on 25-27 May.
Australian Energy Week brings together over 90 speakers in 60 sessions with an audience of almost 400 senior managers from 150+ organisations.
The conference sessions will cover the biggest issues facing the length of the energy supply chain, covering feedstock, generation, transmission, distribution, retail, end use, policy and regulation.
There will be a series of keynote presentations, case studies and interactive panel discussions in what will be the most significant discussion with representatives from the energy industry in 2021.
Plenary Session 25 May – highlight speakers:
- The Hon Angus Taylor, Minister for Energy and Emissions Reduction, Federal Government
- The Hon Lily D’Ambrosio, Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change & Minister for Solar Homes, Victorian Government
- Anna Collyer, Chair, Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC)
- Oliver Tonby, Chairman, McKinsey & Company
- Rod Duke, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Queensland
- James Harman, Chief Executive Officer, EDL
- Paul Italiano, Chief Executive Officer, TransGrid
- Paul Broad, Chief Executive Officer, Snowy Hydro
- Frank Tudor, Managing Director, Jemena
Streamed Sessions, 26 May (choose from Future Retail, C&I Energy Management, Generation 2.0, Re-engineering the Grid, Hydrogen Forum) – highlight speakers:
- Christine Corbett, Chief Customer Officer, AGL Energy
- Darren Miller, Chief Executive Officer, ARENA
- Ian Learmonth, Chief Executive Officer, Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Darren Hill, General Manager Commercial & Business Development, Horizon Power
- Rainer Korte, Group Executive Asset Management, ElectraNet
- John Briskin, Executive General Manager of Retail, Origin Energy
- Ross Edwards, Markets Executive, EnergyAustralia
- Stephen Quilter, Executive General Manager Commercial Strategy & Energy Futures, Stanwell
- Luke Blackbourn, Manager, Government & External Relations, Yara International
- Jane Mills, General Manager of Sales and Marketing, Retail Markets, Alinta Energy
- Eva Hanly, Executive for Strategy, Innovation & Technology, TransGrid
Energy Policy Forum, 27 May – highlight speakers:
- Kerry Schott, Independent Chair, Energy Security Board
- Mark Williamson, Executive General Manager, Clean Energy Regulator
- Anne Pearson, Head of Reputation, EnergyAustralia
- Danny Price, Founder and Managing Director, Frontier Economics