· Identify a frog and see the emu in the sky on the Sydney Science Trail
· Talking climate change like your life depends on it—with Tim Flannery, social researcher Rebecca Huntley, and marine scientist Emma Johnston
· Learn from 60,000 years of Aboriginal astronomy and Indigenous knowledge
· Should the Moon have legal rights?
· Is your diet good for the planet?
· Get your dark sky back
· From supermassive black holes to Australia’s Women in STEM Ambassador—meet Lisa Harvey-Smith
· Holy bat-poop! What bugs are spread by flying faeces?
· What do algae have to do with beer-making?
· Plant pathogens, pests and pollinators: the fight to get food on your plate
· Become a Carbon Counter and join the challenge cut our contribution to climate change.
More on these highlights below, and others at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/science-week, and on Twitter at