Recipients of Baylor College of Medicine’s 2021 Faculty Awards were announced virtually on Thursday, May 19. These awards recognize Baylor faculty for their outstanding contributions to patient care, education and service and include:
- Barbara and Corbin J. Robertson, Jr. Presidential Award for Excellence in Education
- Ben and Margaret Love Foundation Bobby Alford Award for Academic Clinical Professionalism
- Norton Rose Fulbright Faculty Excellence Awards
- Faculty Awards for Excellence in Patient Care
- Clark Faculty Service Award
- John P. McGovern Outstanding Teacher Award
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization/author(s)and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).View in full here.