● Bigtincan has entered into an SPA to acquire 100% of Agnitio, a Danish company and pioneer in sales enablement for the life sciences sector.
● Agnitio’s Rainmaker software empowers customer facing teams in life sciences to be successful in today’s digital and mobile world.
● Agntio has in excess of 3,000 users in 45 countries for leading life sciences customers.
● Initial cash consideration of DKK 15m (approximately A$3.3m) plus a conditional deferred cash consideration of up to DKK 7.5m (approximately A$1.65m) payable based on target revenue and subscription revenue earned in the 6 month period commencing 1 October 2020.
● The acquisition will be fully funded from existing cash reserves raised through the institutional placement and SPP completed in May and June 2020.
● Agnitio has estimated sustainable annualised recurring revenue (ARR) of A$1.6m.
● Bigtincan plans to retain the entire Agnitio team and integrate Agnitio technology into existing Bigtincan offerings.
Bigtincan Holdings Limited (ASX: BTH) (“Bigtincan”, the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a binding Share Sale and Purchase Agreement with the shareholders of Agnitio (“SPA”) to acquire 100% of the issued capital of Agnitio A/S, a Danish company that provides a leading solution for remote selling for life sciences customers creating Digital Sales Rooms for customer engagements.
Founded in 2001, Agnitio is a pioneer in sales enablement for the life sciences sector and played an integral part in creating the market for innovative customer engagement technologies. Agnitio solutions enable pharma and medtech companies to respond to the needs of their customers in the age of COVID19, enabling and supporting health care professionals, payers, and other healthcare stakeholders.
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).