Hawkesbury City Council is working with BizRebuild to provide additional support to businesses in the Hawkesbury community.
The BizRebuild team will be available for one-on-one sessions with businesses at
- St Albans on Wednesday, 10 June
- Bilpin on Thursday, 11 June
- Colo on Friday, 12 June.
For location details and all bookings please call 1800 497 121.
BizRebuild will specifically focus on providing businesses:
- Information on and assistance with navigating the available COVID-19 and bushfire related financial support for NSW businesses, such as state and federal government administered grants, loans and other available financial assistance
- One-on-one assistance with completing application forms for COVID-19 and bushfire related financial support applicable to NSW businesses
- More general business related information and, where possible, putting businesses in touch directly with external business specialists through their network of business community members.
- A dedicated mental health and trauma expert for private and confidential counselling and support.
BizRebuild is a business-led initiative, backed by the Business Council to provide practical and on the ground assistance to local businesses impacted by the bushfires. Visit www.bizrebuild.com.au