Swan Hill Rural City Council is delighted to have reopened all services impacted by the recent COVID-19 close down period.
All Council services were opened from Wednesday, 28 July 2021 with some capacity restrictions still be in place.
All people visiting Council services must check in via the QR code system.
Face masks must be worn at all times both indoors and outdoors when visiting a Council service.
From Wednesday, 28 July 2021, the below Council Services are open:
- Robinvale Resource Centre
- Council office at Splatt Street, Swan Hill
- Waste collection – kerbside
- Maternal Child Health
- Community Care services
- Meals on Wheels
- Home care
- Swan Hill Out of School Hours Service
- Swan Hill and Robinvale Landfill and Transfer Stations
- Outdoor playgrounds
- Skate parks and communal gym equipment
- Landfill and Transfer Stations
- Swan Hill Regional Livestock Exchange
- Swan Hill Regional Art Gallery
- Swan Hill Regional Library
- Swan Hill Region Information Centre
- L2P Learner Driver Program
- Big Green Shed at Swan Hill Landfill
- Community centres at Lake Boga, Manangatang, Nyah and Woorinen South
- Senior citizens centres at Swan Hill, Robinvale, Nyah West and Manangatang
- Lake Boga Flying Boat Museum
- Pioneer Settlement, Heartbeat of the Murray laser light show and the Pyap
- Robinvale Community Arts Centre
- Robinvale Leisure Centre
- Swan Hill Leisure Centre
- Swan Hill Stadium
- Swan Hill Town Hall
- Swan Hill YouthInc