Great National Science Week stories and talent up for grabs around Western Australia, including:
▪ Take up the challenge to change the future of our oceans?
▪ Flying doctors: saving lives while flying thousands of metres above sea level
▪ How much sunlight is good for your health?
▪ Can big data help save the quokka, koala and wallaby?
▪ Hit the beach in Kalgoorlie
▪ How many rubber bands can a watermelon withstand?
▪ Which would win in a fight: the ocean or Mars?
▪ Become a Carbon Counter and join the challenge cut our contribution to climate change.
More on these highlights below, and others at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/science-week, and on Twitter at