In addition to our monthly Wiley Research Headlines, over the coming weeks we will be issuing regular COVID-19 Updates, highlighting recently published articles relating to COVID-19, published by Wiley. Wiley is making all current and future research content and data freely available now. Visit Wiley’s COVID-19 Resource Site to learn more.
• Inter-country Distancing, Globalization and the Coronavirus Pandemic. Original Article. The World Economy. Published 7 May.
• Gastrointestinal effects of an attempt to “disinfect” from COVID-19. Lesson of the month. Histopathology. Published 7 May.
• Tocilizumab for the Treatment of Severe COVID‐19. Research Article. Journal of Medical Virology. Published 5 May.
• 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in patients with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. Original Scientific Paper. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics. Published 2 May.
• Convalescent plasma transfusion for the treatment of COVID-19: Systematic review. Review. Journal of Medical Virology. Published 1 May.
• Effects of COVID-19 Lockdown on Lifestyle Behaviors in Children with Obesity Living in Verona, Italy: A Longitudinal Study. Brief Cutting Edge Report. Obesity. Published 30 April.
• Classification of the cutaneous manifestations of COVID‐19: a rapid prospective nationwide consensus study in Spain with 375 cases. Original article. British Journal of Dermatology. Published 29 April.
• Rethinking the Role of Hydroxychloroquine in the Treatment of COVID-19. Review. The FASEB Journal. Published 29 April.
• The use of google trends to investigate the loss of smell related searches during COVID-19 outbreak. Original Research Article. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology. Published 11 April.
• A Practical Approach to the Management of Cancer Patients during the Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic – An International Collaborative Group. Review Article. The Oncologist. Published 3 April.
Wiley drives the world forward with research and education. Through publishing, platforms and services, we help students, researchers, universities, and corporations to achieve their goals in an ever-changing world. For more than 200 years, we have delivered consistent performance to all of our stakeholders. The Company’s website can be accessed at www.wiley.com.