Greater Shepparton City Council is monitoring and responding to State and Federal government requirements in the management of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
As of close of business on Thursday 27 May 2021 the following arrangements will be in place. For more detailed information, please visit our Changes to Council Services page.
- Customer Service (more information below)
- Eastbank and Westside including Eastbank Cafe
- Greater Shepparton Business Centre
- GV Libraries
- KidsTown (indoor facilities and cafe)
- Resale Shop at Shepparton Resource Recovery Centre
- Senior Citizens facilities
- Shepparton Art Museum
- Shepparton Sports Stadium
- Tatura Park Exhibition and Events Complex
- Visitor Centre
Operating with Restrictions
- Animal Shelter
- Maternal and Child Health Services
- Victoria Park Lake Caravan Park
- Botanic Gardens
- Family Day Care
- Immunisation sessions
- KidsTown (outdoor area only)
- Long Day Care
- Meals on Wheels
- Parks and Recreation Reserves – Please note that Recreation Reserves and Sports Fields are closed for sporting events/fixtures.
- Public Toilets
- Resource Recovery Centres
- Sharps disposal – collection service available
Council’s offices will be closed to the public as of Friday 28 May until, and including, Thursday 3 June or unless further direction is given by the Victorian Government.
Our Customer Service team will continue to assist you via:
- Calling 5832 9700 Monday to Friday from 8:15am to 5:00pm