Campbelltown residents looking to get outdoors and enjoy COVID-safe exercise in the evenings will be able to use selected sportsgrounds across the area.
Lights will be active at nine local sportsgrounds between 5pm and 8pm each night from Monday to Friday for people to exercise in groups of two in line with NSW Government health orders.
“It’s important that people are able to get outdoors and exercise to maintain good physical and mental well-being,” Mayor George Brticevic said.
“The included sportsgrounds also have great cycling and walking tracks with plenty of room for people to spread out and keep to their household groups,” Cr Brticevic said.
“We ask that everyone respect others and exercise in a COVID-safe manner, not congregate in groups and only travel to the parks closest to you,” he said.
- Ambarvale Sports Complex, Ambarvale
- Bradbury Oval, Bradbury
- Oswald Reserve, Rosemeadow
- Clark Reserve, Kearns
- Eschol Park Sports Complex, Eschol Park
- Sarah Redfern Playing Fields, Minto
- Macquarie Fields Park, Macquarie Fields
- Milton Park Rugby League Fields, Macquarie Fields
- Wood Park, Ingleburn
Details on Council’s website.