From tomorrow, Territory businesses can access new and tailored support under the Territory Government’s refreshed Business Growth Program.
The Program’s application process has been streamlined and now includes a range of support for small businesses including business planning, marketing, staffing, finance, operations and new technologies.
The impacts of COVID-19 required Territory businesses to adapt and develop new ways to do business and the Business Growth Program had also been updated to reflect current economic conditions.
Under the program businesses can access professional services to improve their performance, sustainability and profitability.
There are six areas of support under the Business Growth Program they include:
- Strategy – includes business planning to set clear outcomes and goals to achieve long-term business success.
- Marketing – designed to better promote and position your products and or services.
- Operations – improve your systems and processes to achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Financial – build a better understanding of the financial position of your business and develop strategies to improve cash flow and grow profit.
- People and Culture – develop workforce structure, policies and procedures that align with the vision, purpose and goals of the business
- Mentoring and coaching – available to businesses on a case by case basis once they have completed one of the Business Growth Programs.
Service Providers that would like to provide a services under the Business Growth Program can now register their interest at https://grantsnt.nt.gov.au/grants/business-growth-service-provider-applications
Businesses wanting to access funding and support under the Business Growth Program, can do so from 15 July.