Following the advice from the Premier and Chief Health Officer this afternoon, the following City of Swan facilities and services will be closed as part of the WA Government five day lockdown:
- Skate parks, BMX parks, playgrounds and outdoor gym equipment.
- Swan Active Midland, Beechboro and Ballajura, Ellenbrook Sports Hub, indoor and outdoor sporting facilities, bookable halls and venues.
- The City’s youth centres, including Ellenbrook’s Cool Room and Bullsbrook’s Bullseye.
- Recyclable Goods Drop-off Days.
- The Swan Valley Visitor Centre.
- Midland Junction Arts Centre.
- Ellenbrook Arts.
- Shopping for essentials like groceries, medicine and necessary supplies.
- Medical or health care needs including compassionate requirements and looking after the vulnerable.
- Exercise, within their neighbourhood, but only with one other person and only for one hour per day.
- Work, if it cannot be done remotely.
Masks must be worn at all times, except within your place of residence. This includes at your workplace and on public transport.
The Health Department has a list of locations visited by a confirmed case. People who have been to these venues on these dates and times must get tested and isolate until their negative test results are returned. In addition, people who live or work in the Falkirk Avenue, Maylands area including Coles, Liquorland and the Maylands shopping precinct should present for a test.
The COVID pages of this website and Facebook page will be updated with regards to changes to City services and facilities as more information becomes available.