// Please see today’s roads and bridges update below:
The following bridges are CLOSED:
– Banfield Bridge, Pinebrush Road
– Thalaba Bridge, Alison Road
– Fosterton Bridge, Fosterton
+ Saxby’s Bridge is PARTIALLY OPEN – the bridge has been partially opened to provide access for local isolated residents only.
+ Horns Crossing Bridge, Horns Crossing Road is now OPEN.
The following roads are CLOSED:
– Bingleburra Road is closed at 900 Bingleburra Road near Mount Richardson due to landslip and unstable ground. NO direct access between Dungog and Gresford. Local resident access only.
– Monkerai Road – Gravel Section on Shire boundary (Mid Coast Council) due to landslip https://www.google.com/…/@-32.3228815…/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0
- Due to rising water levels, Allyn River Road is subject to flooding, restricting access through causeways. Please drive with caution.
The following road is PARTIALLY CLOSED:
– Flat Tops Road: approximately 2km from Marshdale Road intersection, a landslide has occurred. Single lane access is currently available. Please proceed with caution.
> Please drive with caution.
NOTE: Removing or tampering with council warning signage and barriers could result in someone being seriously injured. Members of the public are urged NOT to remove these items at any time.
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) might be of the point-in-time nature, and edited for clarity, style and length. Mirage.News does not take institutional positions or sides, and all views, positions, and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s).View in full here.