The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 22 cents per litre (cpl) to 149 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 2 July 2019, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 158.9 cpl (hiking 33 cpl). Most Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price to 156.7 cpl, most BP sites to 154.9 cpl, most Puma sites to 153.7 cpl, all 7-Eleven sites to 151.9 cpl, most Coles Express sites to 149.9 cpl and some Vibe sites to 149.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 30 sites selling below 126 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 37 cpl, which means you can save up to $22 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 120.7 cpl at 7-Eleven Wattle Grove in the East;
- 120.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 120.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 125.7 cpl at Caltex StarMart Midvale and Caltex StarMart Mundaring in the East;
- 121.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 122.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.