Students can get a taste of University life – and take a step towards their future career by attending the University of South Australia’s Open Day in the city this Sunday 14 August.
Prospective students can meet their future teachers, attend a career presentation, get individual support for applications and pathways – and go on a campus tour.
On Sunday they can tour facilities such as: UniSA’s simulated hospital and health environments, laboratories and high-performance sport centre – as well the Iress Financial Trading Room, Business Hub, mock court, and contemporary art and design studios.
There’s also an opportunity to watch our outdoor education students abseil down the Bradley Building on North Terrace from 11am to 1pm.
Later this month, there are opportunities to co-captain a flight simulator experience, play student-designed computer games or watch machines take an obstacle course – as well see UniSA students light up the big screen with their very own short films. UniSA is holding a series of opportunities for prospective students:
- City West Campus Open Day – Sunday August 14 from 10am
- City East Campus Open Day – Sunday August 14 from 10am
- Mawson Lakes Campus Open Day – Sunday August 21 from 11am
- Magill Campus Open Day – Wednesday August 24 from 4pm
- Whyalla Campus Open Day – Sunday August 28 from 11am
(*Mt Gambier Campus Open Day has already taken place).
- Virtual Open Days – now available on demand.
Register for any UniSA Open Days experiences at unisa.edu.au/opendays