On Thursday 27 June 2019, a 34-year-old man was taken into custody as a result of joint operation between Esperance Detectives and Kalgoorlie Detectives.
About 10.10am, the man was stopped by police on Hannan Street in Kalgoorlie and it is alleged he was in possession of a quantity of Methylamphetamine, some of which he attempted to swallow.
The 34-year-old man from Esperance was charged with:-
• Offer to sell/supply a prohibited Drug to another (Methylamphetamine);
• Possession of a Prohibited Drug With Intent to Sell or Supply (Methylamphetamine);
• Attempt to Wilfully Destroy Evidence;
• Possessed any Drug Paraphernalia in or on which there was a Prohibited Drug or Plant; and
• Obstructing public officers.
He is next due to appear before the Esperance Magistrates Court on 9 July 2019.