NASA has selected eight companies to perform new construction, rehabilitation and modification of agency facilities and infrastructure.
The selected companies are:
- Erie Affiliates Inc. of Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Firewatch Contracting of Florida LLC of Tampa, Florida
- Healtheon Inc. of New Orleans
- Imbue Technology Solutions Inc. of Carnegie, Pennsylvania
- Pinnacle Construction Development Group Inc. of Independence, Ohio
- PPW Builders Inc. of Cleveland
- RJ Runge Company Inc. of Port Clinton, Ohio
- WAI Construction Group LLC of Piketon, Ohio
The Glenn Multiple Award Construction Contracts-2 (GMACC-2) is a multiple-award, firm fixed-price contract that include an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity provision. It has a maximum potential value of $250 million and a maximum ordering value for individual contracts of $100 million. The performance period begins Wednesday, April 1, and will extend five years, with a base period of two years and one three-year option.
Work performed under GMACC-2 will take place primarily at NASAs Glenn Research Center in Cleveland and Plum Brook Station in Sandusky, Ohio. Individual tasks also may be ordered by NASA Headquarters and any other NASA center.