Registrations for the NDS WA Conference 2019 ‘What Matters Most – Solutions for Today and Tomorrow’ are now open! The Conference will be held on 16 and 17 September 2019 at Crown Perth.
This event will provide a forum to consider and share what matters most for the disability sector and people with disability into the future, as Western Australia continues its transition to the NDIS.
The conference themes will include:
- Communities and influence
- Employment for people with disability
- Law and independence
- Mainstream interface
- Managing in difficult circumstances
- Quality and safeguarding
A range of engaging and inspiring keynote speakers will also feature at the conference. They include:
- Robert Fitzgerald AM – Productivity Commission
- Dr David Cullen – National Disability Insurance Agency
- Professor David Gilchrist – University of Western Australia
The conference will cater to a diverse audience including disability sector CEOs, board members, managers, frontline staff, together with people with disability, their families and carers.
Get the latest information and practical insights into how your organisation can operate, innovate and succeed in the disability sector of the future.
To take advantage of the Early Bird prices, visit the NDS event page.