Warragul’s brand new early learning centre opened its doors yesterday on the first day of term three to the excitement of many Baw Baw children.
Co-located at Warragul Primary School, the new $3.2 million dollar centre has been one of this Council’s key infrastructure projects.
The new centre has capacity to provide 132 new and much needed three and four-year-old kinder placements to service the growing community.
The new centre features:
- Two multi-use activity rooms for kinder programs.
- Two consultation rooms for dedicated allied health, maternal and child health services such as immunisations.
- Comfortable lounge area for those waiting for appointments.
- Staff office space, meeting room and lunch room.
- Additional car parking spaces.
- Accessible ramps for easy entry/exit.
- Fresh landscaping and new signage.
This centre has been funded in partnership with Federal and State Governments and Baw Baw Shire Council.
Kindergarten infrastructure remains one of Council’s key priorities. Council is committed to continued advocacy to other levels of Government to deliver the projects that matter to our growing community.