The build is now up to an exciting milestone with the near completion of the facade. The building is starting to look very different than the open structure you have seen over the last several months.
Construction Works Update
- Passenger lift
- All facades installed
- Public Toilets Tiled and partitions installed
- Block work completed
- Primary Steel Work
- Art Hill Structural Slab
Construction works commenced/about to commence:
- Detailed engineering services to all levels – Mechanical, Fire, Hydraulics and Electrical
- Partitions to all levels and walls
- Western Feature Staircase
- Art Hill Concrete water proofing
- Concrete topping slab throughout building
- Earthworks for main carpark
- Art hill walkway and earthworks
- Façade canopy works
Local Contractor profile
Watters Electrical are one of the local contractors working on the new Shepparton Art Museum.
Construction Manager, Beau Ash, talks about the work Watters is doing on the site and the benefit to Shepparton and their business of a sizable project such as this.
For the latest photos and videos please visit the new SAM project webpage.