The VMD is planning to run an online training course in February 2022 for veterinary Wholesale Qualified Persons (WQPs).
The online training is split into 2 parts, and will run as follows:
- Part 1: Tuesday 8 February from 9.30-13.00
- Part 2: Wednesday 9 February from 9.30-13.00
This course is suited to persons who are seeking to become a WQP, existing WQPs wishing to refresh their understanding and for businesses looking to become wholesale dealers of veterinary medicines.
It will cover topics such as:
- the Veterinary Medicines Regulations and Good Distribution Practice guidelines
- quality management systems
- establishment of temperature monitoring systems
- record keeping requirements, including product traceability
- effective self-inspections and dealing with non-conformances
- training of staff
- validation of suppliers and customers
- handling product recalls
The cost of the training is £395. To purchase a place on the course, please complete the booking form.
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) might be of the point-in-time nature, and edited for clarity, style and length. Mirage.News does not take institutional positions or sides, and all views, positions, and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s).View in full here.