Regional Investigations Unit detectives have charged a man as a result of their ongoing investigation utilising Operation Heat Shield to target high harm cross district offenders.
It is alleged between November 2019 and February 2020 the man was involved in Reckless Driving incidents, aggravated burglaries, stealing incidents, and stealing of vehicles.
These offences occurred across the suburbs of Balcatta; Bayswater; Ellenbrook; Helena Valley; Landsdale; Lower Chittering; Ocean Reef; and Silver Sands.
The 18-year-old man from Ellenbrook has been charged with:-
• 13 counts of Steal Motor Vehicle;
• Five counts of Aggravated Burglary;
• Four counts of Stealing;
• Three counts of No Authority to Drive;
• Two counts of Reckless Driving to Escape Pursuit;
• Two counts of Aggravated Fail to Stop; and
• One count of Burglary.
He is due to appear before the Perth Magistrates Court today, 18 February 2020.