The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 17 cents per litre (cpl) to 156.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 1 October 2019, most Caltex and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 167.9 cpl (increasing by between 28 cpl and 29 cpl). Many BP sites are increasing their ULP price to 163.9 cpl and most Caltex Woolworths, 7-Eleven and Puma sites to 163.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 40 sites selling below 138 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 35 cpl, which means you can save up to $21 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 132.3 cpl at 7-Eleven Bassendean in the East;
- 134.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Maddington West in the South; and
- 134.7 cpl at BP Sawyers Valley in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 135.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 134.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 132.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au