Regional Investigations Unit detectives investigating a series of burglaries that occurred between January and April 2020, and during the investigation detectives identified a person believed to be involved in at least 19 incidents.
Yesterday, 2 April 2020, Regional Investigations detectives arrested a 31-year-old man and charged him with 38 offences.
It is alleged the man was involved in numerous incidents across the metropolitan district in the suburbs of Beeliar, Bentley, Como, East Perth, East Victoria Park, Gosnells, Langford, Murdoch, St. James, Seville Grove, Thornlie, Wilson and Victoria Park.
The 31-year-old man of no fixed address has been charged with:-
• 11 counts of Stealing;
• 10 counts of Gains Benefit by Fraud;
• 5 counts of Home Burglary with Intent;
• 5 counts of Criminal Damage or Destruction of Property;
• 4 counts of Aggravated Home Burglary and Commit;
• 1 count of Attempted Home Burglary with Intent;
• 1 count of Possess a Prohibited Drug (Cannabis); and
• 1 count of Breach of Bail.
He is due to appear before the Perth Magistrates Court today, 3 April 2020.