A woman has been charged over alleged break-ins and stealings in Sydney’s north west.
Just after 7am yesterday (Thursday 21 March 2019), officers from Kuring-Gai Police Area Command executed a search warrant at a house on Dieffenbach Terrace, Bidwill, following inquiries into several break-ins and stealings in Galston and Arcadia.
During a search of the house, officers seized items alleged to be stolen.
A 34-year-old Bidwill woman was arrested and taken to Riverstone Police Station where she was charged with 19 offences,
• Dishonestly obtain financial advantage etc by deception (13 counts)
• Break and Enter house steal
• Break and enter dwelling/house etc with intent (steal)
• Licence expired 2 years or more before
• Owner not disclose identity of driver/passenger (two counts)
The woman was granted bail to appear at Hornsby Local Court on Wednesday 17 April 2019.