Pterodactyl Helicopter flights, a pub lunch, Alpaca picnic, epic hikes or soap for blokes…. Father’s Day is sorted in the Scenic Rim
From a Pterodactyl Helicopter flight to a classic country pub lunch, an Alpaca Picnic to an epic hike, a brisket and beer farm box to handmade soap for blokes, the Scenic Rim and it’s line-up of experiences, products and places delivers the perfect range of Father’s Day presents this year.
Here’s the top 10 just get you started!
- Take dad to new heights. Does your dad love adventure? The sky is literally the limit in the Scenic Rim. Take him on Australia’s largest zipline adventure at TreeTop Challenge Tamborine Mountain, stroll among the treetops on the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk or book him in for an epic mountain expedition with Mt Barney Lodge. Go even higher with a hot air balloon flight over the Scenic Rim or a scenic flight with Pterodactyl Helicopters. Dad can even learn to fly with Oz Paragliding and Hang Gliding near Canungra or Airport Qld at Boonah!
- Introduce dad to some 4-legged friends. Meet the farm animals at Father’s Day on the Farm at Tommerup’s Dairy Farm, book an alpaca picnic at Mountview Alpaca Farm, treat dad to a camel ride and tour at Summer Land Camels, experience the Scenic Rim on horseback with Scenic Rim Equine Group or Horse Riding Hinterland or take a Cobb and Co wagon tour with Drayhorse Shires.
- Get dad a Scenic Rim Farm Box. Nothing says ‘We love you Dad‘ like brisket and beer. Our friends at Scenic Rim Farm Box have created a special box that takes all the guess work out of present buying. Simply add to your cart and they’ll do the rest!
- Give dad’s wardrobe some Scenic Rim style. Protect dad’s noggin from the sun and boost his street cred with a one-of-a-kind hat from Mad Natter, handmade on the farm in the Scenic Rim. And buy him a pair of world-class, ethically made jeans from Scenic Rim-based company, Outland Denim.
- Help dad smell great. Blokes like to be pampered, too!