Save the date! We are excited to announce the Yawa Aquatic Centre opens to the public on Friday 25 June 2021.
To celebrate this highly anticipated milestone, the Shire, together with Belgravia Leisure, will be hosting a free community open day on Sunday 4 July 2021 with an amazing array of activities.
We look forward to seeing people of all ages and abilities from all over the Peninsula experience what Yawa has to offer, including the impressive 50m indoor pool and a range of group fitness activities like Yoga, Pilates, Body Pump, RPM and more.
The Yawa Aquatic Centre has been many years in the making, and we know how excited our community will be to see the state-of-the-art facility and enjoy everything it has to offer, including:
- 50m indoor pool
- learn to swim pool
- warm water program pool
- spa, sauna, and steam room
- multi-purpose rooms for health and fitness classes including reformer pilates
- a wellness centre featuring consulting suites for services to be offered by Peninsula Health including exercise physiology, dietetics, counselling, physiotherapy, podiatry and occupational therapy
- a café, Elements Eatery, offering high-quality, healthy food
- high priority disability access including access ramps and hoist to the main pool and warm water program pool
- family change rooms for people with disabilities or special needs.
Are you a Yawa member?
Have you grabbed a Yawa Foundation Membership yet? There are memberships to suit all health and wellness goals.
To learn more about the benefits of being a Yawa member visit yawa.com.au/swim/member-benefits.