For the most up-to-date information link to our road closures page.
Road Closures in place
- Berry Street, Bridge at Southern end near Albatross Road, Nowra
- Quinns Lane, South Nowra
- Hockey’s Lane, Cambewarra
- Edwards Ave, Bomaderry
- Back Forest Road, Back Forest
- Tannery Road, Berry
- Albert Street, Berry (flooding between Queen Street and Prince Alfred Street)
- North Street – Berry (flooding between Queen Street and Prince Alfred Street)
Boundary Road, Broughton Vale (flooding between Broughton Vale Road and Tullouch Road)
The Park Drive – Sanctuary Point (flooding between Larmer Avenue and Boronia Street)
Water over the road, drive to conditions
- Hillcrest Ave, South Nowra
- Illaroo Road, North Nowra
- Main Road, Cambewarra
- Bolong Road, Bomaderry
- Coolangatta Road, Berry
- Meroo Road, Meroo Meadow
- Albatross Road, flooding at corner Yalwal Road, Nowra
- Queen Street, Berry (flooding between Prince Alfred Street and Woodhill Mountain Road)
- Woollamia Road – Woollamia (flooding between Pritchard Avenue & Fairfax Road)
- Woollamia Road – Woollamia (flooding between Frank Lewis Way and Willowford Road)
- Naval College Road – Moona Creek – Worrowing Heights
- The Wool Road – St Georges Basin (flooding between the Basin Road & Shortcut Road)
- The Wool Road – Basin View
- The Wool Road – Sanctuary Point (flooding between Larmer Avenue & The Wool Lane)
- Larmer Avenue – Sanctuary Point
- Waratah Crescent – Sanctuary Point
A ‘road closed’ means that road is unsafe to travel on. Find alternate ways which are free from stormwater or wait until the all clear is given for that road.
Road Updates for the Princes Highway can be found via Live Traffic NSW.
Please don’t drive through floodwaters. Regardless if you ‘know’ the road, if you see it is flooded, turn around and find a different way to get to your destination.
- Don’t Drive into Floodwater
- Don’t Walk into Floodwater
- Don’t Ride into Floodwater
Never swim in floodwaters. Unpredictable currents and submerged hazards are very dangerous. The water may also be contaminated with sewage or chemicals. This contamination may continue for some time and affect recreational waters.
For emergency help in floods and storms, call the NSW SES on 132 500.
For life-threatening emergencies call Triple Zero (000).