Winter has well and truly arrived with many of us using gas heaters to keep warm. Gas heating is generally a safe way to heat homes, but if not used properly it can spill carbon monoxide (CO) and become dangerous.
Flued Gas log space heaters
We’d like to draw attention firstly to four models of flued gas log space heaters Energy Safe Victoria (ESV) has highlighted as in danger of carbon monoxide poisoning. The alert includes Regency i31; Regency F38 and FG38, Nectre 2000, Real Flame Pyrotech, each failed safety tests.
If you have one of these models, read ESV’s Safety Alert