There have been three new cases of COVID-19 today, all reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 784 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases include a child, a man in his 20s, and a man in his 30s, who all acquired their infections overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital in a stable condition.
A number of exposure sites have been identified in NSW, Victoria and Queensland. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 3
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 784
- Recovered cases – 774
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 5,613
- Total tests to date – 1,479,317
- Active cases – 6
- Overseas acquired – 6
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 448,818*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.