There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 613 cases notified in South Australia.
For the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 0
- Total number currently in hospital – 0
- Total cases to date – 613
- Recovered cases – 606
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 3,729
- Total tests to date – 1,085,993
- Active cases – 3
- Overseas acquired – 3
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday – 310
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 1,053*
*Please note two doses were reportedincorrectly and the figures
have now been reconciled.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting