WHAT: The University of Missouri will break ground on the new Sinclair School of Nursing, which is expected to be completed Spring 2022.
WHO: Speakers include:
- Sarah Thompson, Dean, Sinclair School of Nursing
- Mun Y. Choi, UM System president and MU chancellor
- Latha Ramchand, MU provost and executive vice chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Jonathan Curtright, chief executive officer, MU Health Care
- Mary Beck, chief nursing officer, MU Health Care
- Alexandra Kickert, nursing student
WHERE: Virtual groundbreaking via zoom at https://umsystem.zoom.us/j/93622978600
WHEN: 3 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 13, 2020