The VMD is currently experiencing problems with our external internet provision.
The following online application services are temporarily unavailable:
- Special Import Service
- Export Certificates
- Animal Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Human Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Microchip Adverse Event Reporting
In regards to the Special Import Service, in urgent cases where the VMD have previously issued a certificate for a specific product and animal(s) under your care, you may purchase and use an imported veterinary medicine prior to obtaining a certificate from the VMD. This is a special dispensation which only applies to the VMD online system while the system is unavailable. You should obtain an import certificate retrospectively as soon as possible.
The following online information services are also unavailable:
Along with access to the following Registers:
- Register of SQP Retailer Premises
- Register of SQPs
- List of Accredited Internet Retailers
- Register of Specific Manufacturing Authorisations – AVAs
- Register of Specific Manufacturing Authorisations – NFABBA, ESCCA
- Register of Veterinary-only GMP sites
We apologise for any inconvenience.