The Cudlee Creek Recovery Community Reference Group and local hall committees, are bringing you a series of local, grass roots events at your local hall!
Your Hall Your Hub is about bringing the community together to connect and share ideas and information about local community programs, events, groups and sports. It is also an opportunity to prepare for the upcoming bushfire season by talking with CFS engagement officers about bushfire preparation for your property.
For specific hall event details for each township visit the Cudlee Creek Recovery site.
This Sunday, 25 October, you can join your community at one of the following events:
- Charleston Community Centre, 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Cudlee Creek Soldiers Memorial Hall, 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- Gumeracha Town Hall, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Lenswood Memorial Hall, 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Lobethal Centennial Hall, 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- Mount Torrens Soldiers Memorial Hall, 3:00pm – 5:00pm