At Tuesday night’s Extraordinary Council Meeting, the Advocacy Plan – 2023 State Government Election was adopted.
The plan consists of six key points which Council is seeking support from all parties and independents associated with the State Government Election, the key points are:
- Transport Infrastructure Funding
- Goulburn Mulwaree – A No “Waste to Energy” LGA
- Supporting a Sustainable Motorsport Industry
- Housing – Social, Affordable and Affordability
- Marulan Growth and Infrastructure
- Planning Process Simplification
“The Advocacy Plan was resolved unanimously. This document will be used so that candidates from all parties understand the key issues for the Goulburn Mulwaree region.” Said Goulburn Mulwaree Council’s Mayor, Peter Walker.
The Advocacy Plan – 2023 State Government Election can be found within the meeting minutes on Council’s website.
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) might be of the point-in-time nature, and edited for clarity, style and length. Mirage.News does not take institutional positions or sides, and all views, positions, and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s).View in full here.