The university alliance Circle U has announced a call for applications for seed grants. Staff and students at UiO may apply before 30 November.
Circle U is a university alliance between nine European universities, University of Oslo being one of them. Students and staff at partner universities may apply for seed funding for a wide array of activities. Academic and research staff may apply for up to 10 000 Euro per project, while students may apply for up to 5000 Euro. Examples of fund-worthy activites below.
study visits to other student democracies across the alliance
information sessions and events for students
online seminars and modules with teachers
cultural events, music festivals, sports events, podcasts, photo contests, etc.
For academic and research projects:
- conducting surveys, creating a database, developing research materials
- conducting preliminary research activities
- organizing workshops or seminars or any other teaching/learning activity
- organizing public lectures
- organizing seminars, workshops or conferences, for PhD students and early career researchers
- organizing winter or summer schools
- developing joint courses or programmes
- preparing joint large-scale project proposals to be submitted to European (or other) calls
Please consult the full call for extensive information about the application process and criteria.