A woman has been charged after police allegedly located drugs, cash and weapons at a home near Wollongong.
Acting on information, officers from the South East Region Enforcement Squad executed a search warrant at a unit on Johanson Crescent, Mangerton, last Wednesday (20 May 2020).
Officers allegedly located and seized more than $20,000 suspected to be the proceeds of crime, cocaine, cannabis, methylamphetamine, two tasers, a laser pointer, gel blaster and personal identification cards in various names.
The occupants of the home were spoken to at the time and released pending further inquiries.
An investigation commenced and following extensive inquiries, police attended a home in Mangerton about 4pm on Saturday 23 May 2020 and arrested a 28-year-old woman.
The woman was taken to Wollongong Police Station, where she was charged with:
– Supply prohibited drug
– Possess prohibited drug (x6)
– Deal with property proceeds of crime
– Acquire etc firearm – subject to prohibition order
– Acquire etc firearm part – subject to prohibition order
– Possess or use a prohibited weapon without permit (x2)
– Possess unauthorised firearm
– Use prohibited weapon contrary to prohibition order.
She was refused bail and is due to face Wollongong Local Court today (Monday 25 May 2020).