Individuals and not-for-profit groups can now apply for another round of Council’s Community Sponsorship funding program.
The program aims to support delivery of vibrant community events and/or support ambassadors of our region who are competing in or attending an event whilst representing Baw Baw.
Funding is available in two categories:
- Community events: Up to $5,000 for youth events and programs, one off events, new and existing events.
- Baw Baw Ambassadors: Up to $500 for individuals or $1,500 for groups/teams.
To be eligible for funding, applications must:
- contribute to positive community and social outcomes,
- create stronger connections within the community,
- celebrate different ages and cultures,
- recognise an opportunity to create connections, and/or
- commemorate a significant event.
Applications are now open for four weeks, closing on Sunday 27 October 2019.
This is the second round of funding for the 2019/20 financial year. A third and fourth round will open in January 2020 and April 2020.