Benalla Rural City Council is extending the feedback period for the Council Plan 2021-2025. The closing date for receiving your thoughts, ideas and suggestions is now Friday 18 June 2021.
The Plan is Council’s medium-term strategic document that drives how the Council makes decisions, sets goals and takes action over a four-year period.
Mayor Cr Danny Claridge said that he hoped people would take the opportunity to provide feedback for consideration. ‘The more information we have about the community’s needs, the better we are able to meet them,’ said Cr Claridge.
‘To encourage the community to provide feedback, we’ll be setting up listening posts in Benalla’s CBD over the coming week.
‘We are grateful to the many people who have provided their feedback. We have heard from the diverse urban and rural communities that make up Benalla Rural City and encourage everyone in our community to have a voice in this process.’
There are many ways to have your say.
In person at listening posts in Bridge Street East:
- Wednesday 9 June 10am – 12noon Outside the Benalla Post Shop in the pergola area
- Thursday 10 June 11.30am – 1.30pm Outside the Benalla Newsagency in the pergola area
- Friday 11 June 2.30pm – 4.30pm Outside the Benalla Post Shop in the pergola area
- Saturday 12 June 10am – 12noon Outside the Benalla Newsagency in the pergola area
The Council has distributed postcards across key locations. You can get a postcard from key Council venues, including:
- Benalla Library
- Benalla Art Gallery
- Benalla Performing Arts and Convention Centre (BPACC)
- Customer Service Centre
- Benalla Community Care
Find more information and submit feedback online at benalla.vic.gov.au/CouncilPlan2021-25