From 6:00pm tonight, COVID-19 restrictions across Victoria (including the City of Yarra) will ease further following the Premiers announcement on Tuesday 23 March, 2021.
- Up to 200 people can gather outdoors from any number of households (infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap).
- You can have up to 100 visitors to your home per day (infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap).
- Carry a mask at all times, in case you need it.
- Masks are only required on public transport, in rideshare vehicles and taxis and in sensitive settings like aged care facilities and hospitals
- Masks will no longer be required in retail settings like indoor shopping centres, supermarkets, department stores and indoor markets.
- Density limits in venues still operating under more restrictive settings like casinos, karaoke venues and nightclubs, will move from 1 person per 4sqm to 1 person per 2sqm.
- The cap on indoor non-seated entertainment venues will increase from 50 per cent to 75 per cent capacity however, the limit of 1000 people per space remains.
- Dancefloors will also move from 50 per cent to 75 per cent capacity and the 50 patron cap will also be removed.
Sport and recreation
- There will no longer be limits on class sizes for outdoor and indoor physical recreation or fitness classes.
- Unstaffed gyms will be moving from a density limit of 1 person per 8sqm to 1 person per 4sqm
- The 75% capacity limit will be removed for both public and private offices.
- Workplaces are still required to ensure people can work in a COVIDSafe way with a density limit of 1 person per 2sqm.
These changes may affect our services. Keep an eye on our service changes page for ongoing updates.
We’re here to help
If you need support or have questions about our services during this time, call us on 03 9205 5555