In addition to our monthly Wiley Research Headlines, over the coming weeks we will be issuing regular COVID-19 Updates, highlighting recently published articles relating to COVID-19, published by Wiley. Wiley is making all current and future research content and data freely available now. Visit Wiley’s COVID-19 Resource Site to learn more.
• Risk of COVID-19 for patients with obesity. Editorial. Obesity Reviews. (13 April)
• A systematic review of the prophylactic role of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine in Coronavirus Disease-19 (COVID-19). Original Article. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. (13 April)
• Facemasks and the Covid 19 pandemic: What advice should health professionals be giving the general public about the wearing of facemasks? Editorial. Nursing and Health Sciences. (12 April)
• Delivery in pregnant women infected with SARS‐CoV‐2: A fast review. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. (9 April)
• High prevalence of obesity in severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) requiring mechanical ventilation. Brief Cutting Edge Reports. Obesity. (9 April)
• A primer on viral-associated olfactory loss in the era of COVID-19. Review Article. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology. (9 April)
• Review of Emerging Pharmacotherapy for the Treatment of Coronavirus Disease 2019. Review of Therapeutics. Pharmacotherapy. (7 April)
• Maternal and Perinatal Outcomes with COVID-19: a systematic review of 108 pregnancies. Systematic Review. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. (7 April)
• COVID-19 And Older Adults: What we know. Review Article. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. (7 April)
• Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2: filtering out fact from fiction in the infodemic Q & A with virologist Prof. Urs Greber. The Scientists’ Forum. FEBS Letters (4 April)
Wiley drives the world forward with research and education. Through publishing, platforms and services, we help students, researchers, universities, and corporations to achieve their goals in an ever-changing world. For more than 200 years, we have delivered consistent performance to all of our stakeholders. The Company’s website can be accessed at www.wiley.com.