In addition to our monthly Wiley Research Headlines, over the coming weeks we will be issuing regular COVID-19 Updates, highlighting recently published articles relating to COVID-19, published by Wiley. Wiley is making all current and future research content and data freely available now. Visit Wiley’s COVID-19 Resource Site to learn more.
• Life in the pandemic: Social isolation and mental health. Editorial. Journal of Clinical Nursing. (6 April)
• Global interim guidance on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) during pregnancy and puerperium from FIGO and allied partners: Information for healthcare professionals. Special Article. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. (4 April)
• Dealing with sleep problems during home confinement due to the COVID-19 outbreak: practical recommendations from a task force of the European CBT-I Academy. Journal of Sleep Research. (4 April)
• Breastfeeding and Coronavirus Disease-2019. Ad interim indications of the Italian Society of Neonatology endorsed by the Union of European Neonatal & Perinatal Societies. Review Article. Maternal & Child Nutrition. (3 April)
• The Presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in Feces of COVID-19 Patients. Research Article. Journal of Medical Virology. (3 April)
• How to safeguard children’s mental health during emergencies. Letters to the Editor. Pediatric Investigation. (3 April)
• COVID-19 epidemic: disease characteristics in children. Review. Journal of Medical Virology. (31 March)
• Sicken Thy Neighbour: The Initial Trade Policy Response to COVID-19. The World Economy. (27 March)
Wiley drives the world forward with research and education. Through publishing, platforms and services, we help students, researchers, universities, and corporations to achieve their goals in an ever-changing world. For more than 200 years, we have delivered consistent performance to all of our stakeholders. The Company’s website can be accessed at www.wiley.com.