Derby Detectives have charged a 24-year-old man as a result of their investigation into several sexual and indecent assaults against women.
It is alleged between October 2019 and April 2020, the man sexually assaulted two women and a female teenager. It is further alleged he broke into one of the victim’s homes and assaulted her again.
The 24-year-old man from Derby was charged with:-
• Two counts of Unlawful and Indecent Assault;
• Three counts of Attempted Sexual Penetration without Consent;
• One count of Sexual Penetration without Consent;
• One count of Committed Sexual Penetration without Consent in the Course of an Aggravated Home Burglary; and
• One count of Aggravated Home Burglary and Commit.
The man is next due to appear in the Derby Magistrates Court on 20 May 2020
The investigation is ongoing and detectives urge anyone with information relating to this investigation to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or report online at www.crimestopperswa.com.au. Callers may remain anonymous if they wish.