Great National Science Week stories and talent up for grabs around South Australia, including:
▪ Are koalas really cuddly … or are they dropbears in disguise?
▪ How do superbugs get super-villain powers?
▪ Forget the Telstra shop. Your smartphone came from the stars. Find out how.
▪ Giant wombats versus ichthyosaurs: which would win? Adelaide palaeontologists fight over the best fossil
▪ Explore a gravitational wave detector via Minecraft
▪ How can you tell good science from bad? Ask the experts (if you trust them!)
▪ Meet the cuttlefish, sea-dragons, dolphins, sharks and rays of the Great Southern Reef – without getting wet
▪ The science of blowing a record-breaking 19.8-metre soap bubble