Detectives from Taskforce Ravello have charged two OMCG members with serious criminal offences.
A 45-year-old senior member of the Rock Machine OMCG was arrested after a short pursuit in Perth’s southern
suburbs and was subsequently charged over a drive-by shooting incident that occurred at a home on Sirius
Place, Port Kennedy on 11 March 2021.
Nobody was injured in the shooting, however, a pregnant woman and her five-year-old daughter were at the
property at the time.
A second man – aged 36 and from Morley – was charged earlier this week over the same matter, which is not
related to the Kwinana Motorplex shooting on 12 December 2020, that claimed the life of Rebels OMCG Nick
The 45-year-old man was last night refused bail and is due to appear in the Perth Magistrates Court today on
the following charges:
– 1 x Unlawful Act or Omission with Intent to Harm (endangering life, health or safety of any person)
– 1 x Criminal Damage or Destruction of Property
– 1 x Unlicensed Person Possess Firearm/Ammunition
– 3 x No Authority to Drive -Suspended
– 3 x Fail to Stop in Circumstances of Aggravation
– 3 x Reckless Driving to Escape Pursuit by Police
– 2 x Driver Fail to Stop – Property Damage
– 1 x Possess a Prohibited Drug with Intent to Sell or Supply (24 grams methylamphetamine)
– 1 x Possession of Stolen or Unlawfully Obtained Property ($2,000 cash)
In an unrelated matter, a 38-year-old Baldivis man who is an OMCG associate was arrested in Perth and charged
with attempt to pervert the course of justice.
The man is currently before the courts on sexual assault charges and it is alleged he attempted to interfere with
witnesses in the upcoming trial.
The man is due to appear in the Perth Magistrates Court today.